Wednesday 27 June 2007

The Coat Hanger Situation

Just a quick one this time,

Do you know what the most annoying thing in the world is? Give up? I'll tell you...... it's a carrier bag full of coat hangers!

Is there anything more evil? Apart from clowns? Ok - there are probably loads of things more evil than a carrier bag full of coat hangers, but they jusy really irritate me. I feel I owe it to you all to legislate here.

GLOBAL DECREE #6
COAT HANGERS ARE NEVER TO BE PLACED INSIDE CARRIER BAGS.
Said items when combined exceed The Mighty and Benevolent Chris' Irritation Threshold and are therefore illegal.

Surely we can find alternatives when having to transport coat hangars from place to place. Some enterprising inventor could make themselves a fortune by inventing some sort of coat hanger transportation device

Incidentally, my Irritation Threshold is a new concept. Look out for it in future posts though as I am sure it will feature quite heavily.

Toodles,
The Chris-tastic One.

No comments: