Monday 14 May 2007

Global Decree #2

It seems that throughout history, many leaders been guilty of persecution. While I generally think that persecution is a bad thing, this is one tradition I will be keeping. I don't intend persecuting on the grounds of race, religion, sexuality, or beliefs - I intend to persecute on the basis of whether or not someone is a clown.

GLOBAL DECREE #2
Dealing with Clowns
All clowns are to be taken to regional internment camps immediately. Clown labour will be used to make up for any shortcomings in global productivity that result as a consequence of Global Decree #1. All clown pictures, memorabilia, likenesses and paraphernalia are to be destroyed. This includes (but is not limited to) rotating bow ties, stupid cars that fall to pieces, and flowers that squirt water. Clown dolls must be burnt and their remains divided up and scattered on different continents.


I don't like clowns - they freak me out!


No comments: