Sunday 13 May 2007

Getting Started

Hello again,

Right - I think I should get a few things organised so we get off on the right foot. I think the first issues to sort out are....

  • What should my official title/s be?
  • What should YOUR official title/s be?

So - my title/s. A few ideas I have come up with so far are....

  • Supreme Overlord Chris
  • The Magnificent One
  • His Mightiness
  • Chief Dictator in Charge of Everything
  • Captain Fantastic

This is not an exhaustive list, but for the time being I will use these as my official titles. I will probably add to these at some point.

Now, the general population shall be refered to as any of the following....

  • The General Population
  • The Populace
  • Citizen (if referring to an individual)
  • The Little People

Okay, that should do it for now, I'll think up some more as I go along. I'm going to honour the General Population with a photo of my gracious and mighty self very soon. Maybe I should have some sort of uniform or something to denote my supreme ruler status, or at least a special hat! I'll have a think about that one.

Until next time my beloved little people,

His Mightiness Captain Fantastic

No comments: