Sunday 4 November 2007

The Problem With Italian Restaurants

I like Italian food, and I like eating it in Italian restaurants. But why do the waiters have control of the black pepper? When you get your food they come over with an oversized pepper mill and ask if you want some black pepper. Sometimes they do the same with Parmesan. Why can't they just put a pepper mill on the table and let you help yourself? Same goes for the Parmesan. We need a decree!

GLOBAL DECREE #10
Italian restaurants must make adequate provisions such that each table has its own black pepper mill.

There, that's that sorted. Another sucessful day ruling the world! Incidentally, I am aware that I have not talked much about how I plan to take over the world so far. Well I'm working on that. Bear with me......

His Mighty Pepperyness Chris the Splendid.

No comments: