Sunday 4 November 2007

I'm Spartacus!

Well, I have been promising a photo of myself for a long time now...... and the moment has finally arrived!!

Cue the fanfare......


The Mighty and Benevolent Chris

Ta-daaaaa! Perhaps not quite what you expected huh? I have decided to remain semi-anonymous for a number of reasons:
  • Several people (billionaires, clowns etc) may want to prevent or otherwise hinder my plans for world domination by killing me
  • It makes me look mysterious
  • It's a bit like "V" out of V for Vendetta
  • You can imagine that I am far better looking than I actually am
  • Other people can claim to be me, which will only add to the mystique etc
  • It just amuses me
Besides, if I ever decide to become an evil serial killer, I will already have the perfect creepy mask!

Please also notice that I am clearly "the chosen one" as I have TWO shadows as opposed to the regulation one shadow that normal people have.

I'm Spartacus!

Toodles,
Chris of the Multiple Shadows


No comments: